Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween







The original plan that I had for costumes was to have Ayden be a Monkey and Siarah be a banana. But like with evertthing that I do I waited till last minute so all the costumes were sold out and I had to settle for a Bunny and a bananna costume. Ayden had a great time. I took him to our wards Trunk or Treat and he was a little confused at first, but once he figured out that people were throwing candy into his bag he was all about it. Plus he knew how cute he in his costume.

6 comments:

Arah Debra said...

Siarah looks so excited ;-) It's too bad you couldn't find a monkey costume, but Ayden sure does make a cute monkey.

Lisa said...

I can't believe that Zeb let Ayden be a little pink bunny. Okay, just kidding, they both look adorable!

Gabey the Baby said...

How fun! They both look darling. Would you move down here already?!!

Updates From The Outback said...

You are such a great blogger! our two grandchildren were unquestionably the best looking trick or treaters in all of "pokie tella".

Ricky Bangerter said...

Zeb, you look pretty happy in that photo. I laughed hard, your the man. can't wait to go ride soon. turbo should be done this week if it comes in first of the week.

Updates From The Outback said...

It's almost Halloween again. Time for a post.