Friday, February 27, 2009

Laughing!!!

Siarah loves to watch her brother! It is so much easier for Ayden to make her laugh then it is for us. Earlier in the Day when Zeb was at work me and Ayden were playing tug of war with a blanket and Siarah started to laugh hysterically, harder than I had ever heard her laugh before. Ayden noticed and got a huge Smile on his face, he was happy to keep helping her laugh. Ayden started to laugh at her too and it was so cute because they were both laughing at eachother. This lasted for about 5 minutes until Ayden got warn out. When Zeb got home we tried to recreate the moment but it definitly did not work out the same. Ayden was too distracted by the camera to really get into it and Siarah was not laughing as hard. But here is the video that we tried to recreate for you.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

That is the cutest little laugh I've ever heard!

Arah Debra said...

That is so stinking cute! Her laugh sounds so much like Ayden's. I wish the video wasn't so dark so I could see them better.

Updates From The Outback said...

That was darling. It's great! Thanks for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

Well I hope I am doing this right, just gonna give it a try. First of all the pictures are all beautiful, she looks like a little pocelian doll, so gorgeous. The video is darling listening to her laugh, and of course our ayden running the show. I have emailed zeb so many times to get his email address, and yours, it must not be getting through, please email me at toniross51@yahoo.com so I can keep in better touch. love to all and kisses and hugs to my babies