Tuesday, January 18, 2011









WOW, it has been a really long time since I have updated my blog! Doubt anyone is even following it any more. Lots has happened since the last update so I will try to catch up.
I had my third baby (Zachery Ross) on Febuary 3rd of 2010. I made the decision to be induced because I live 30 minutes from the nearest hospital, and I dont feel my contractions till I am a 7 or 8, needless to say that I had no desire to have my baby in the car. It is a good thing that I made that decision because when I hit an 8 at the hospital I was ready to push within 2 minutes and then the baby was out in 10 minutes. He was a Heathy baby boy at 7 lb and 19 inches.
Fortunitly for me I have a wonderful Mom that only lives 10 minutes away. She was over at my house everyday, all day for a month helping me out. Cooking, Cleaning, and helping with the kids. I can't tell you how greatfull I am for my amazing parents.





No comments: