Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Aydens 1st Birthday


I cant believe that my baby is 1! The year has passed so quickly! We were in Utah at my sister Arah's for his birthday. She was nice enough to offer to let me throw it at her house. Ayden was sleeping for 1/2 of it. I finally woke him up and after taking a little time to wake up he really enjoyed himself. He loved playing with all of his friends and cousins. He also enjoyed getting to dig into the cake. He had his one year doctors checkup when we got back and the Doctor said that he looks healthy and happy. For weight and height he is only in the 25th %. For his head he is in the 75th %. Big head and small body! Perfect in mommy's eyes! I'm guessing that the weight has to do with the fact that he is impossible to feed solids. Hopefully this is something he will over come soon, but that's probably just wishful thinking. All in all it has been one of the best years of my life he has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives. I look forward to all of the future time and moments that are to come. Although I just wish it would slow down a little.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

What a cutie, I wish we could have been there!

Arah Debra said...

I'm so happy we were able to share his first birthday with him. He is such a sweet and wonderful boy. A little mischievous, but that's to be expected. Look at his parents. Love you Ayden.

Updates From The Outback said...

Way to BLOG!!! Thanks for sharing. We love seeing the pictures.

Tell Dad and me about wishing time with your children would slow down. Don't blink!

(Find the words to the song "Don't Blink" on the Internet and you'll understand what we mean.)

Updates From The Outback said...

It's time for a new blog.

Updates From The Outback said...

You promised me a blog three days ago.

Updates From The Outback said...

When's your next trip to Arah's? I hope soon. I'll get her to take some video and pictures and blog them for me. Lots of love!

Updates From The Outback said...

Give me something, anything!

Anonymous said...

He is so perfectly beautiful Jules. I know I'm not supposed to call boys beautiful but he really is! Side note: I'm very impressed that you've been updating your blog.
Marcy

Bangerter family said...

We didn't know you guys had a blog! We need to connect! Then we can actually see what is going on in your lives! We miss you guys! Good to see what is up!