Thursday, May 29, 2008

We are having a GIRL!




OK, ok so obviously it has been a while since my last post (as you can tell by all my moms pleeding comments)and yes I should have been doing better cause things have been buisy and lots has been happening. The main thing is that we are going to be welcoming a new baby girl into our home on October 10th, so far everything looks healthy and strong and we are excited about Ayden having a little sister. Although I must say that I am a little scared about not having my mom there once the baby comes, I am glad that she is were she is, but there is still that selfish side of me that wants my mommy there to take care of me. Gratfully my wonderful sister Arah has offered to take my moms place and I am sure that I am going to have lots of support from Zebs family also.

5 comments:

Arah Debra said...

I knew it was going to be a girl. I can't wait to meet her!! I hope she looks just like her beautiful mom.

Draper's said...

Wow!! That is so excitting. Congrats!!

Updates From The Outback said...

We are so thrilled. Jim called it. He said a girl. So glad you are feeling well and the baby looks healthy. You are so careful to take care of yourself when you are pregnant and nursing. I am sure things will go well, even without me, but I will certainly miss being there. We'll seriously need blogs. Thankfully Arah will be there to help. It makes me feel much better.

Bangerter family said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! Another kid! It is so fun to have a girl! That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog! good job! You three are so dear to me, I am so excited knowing that I will soon have A precious great granddaughter! Take good care of you,zeb and Ayden. I LOVE YOU!!!! Grandma G.