Friday, August 15, 2008

What have we been doing all summer!!!





This post is dedicated to all those that have been begging me to do one. So obviously updating my post is not one of my strong points. Although my blog does not reflect it we actually have been buisy this summer. During the 4th of July we went to California and spent some time with Family. All Aunts, Uncles and Grandparents were fairly warned a week or 2 before arival that Ayden is a very rambuctious and buisy child and to make sure that all valualbles were out of his reach. Needless to say many of them underestimated him, but quickly learned once we arrived. Somehow we did end our vacation with out distroying anyones valuables. We stayed with Tim and Lisa and thank them for there hospatality. Ayden of course loved seeing Grandma Gibby and swimming in her pool. He loved the beach and for some reason thinks that sand tastes good. I love his age and was able to enjoy watching him experience new things for the first time. We tried taking him to Lego Land but unfortunatly he is still to young to ride any of the rides. They did have a water area that he was able to enjoy but that was about all he got to do for the $100 we got to spend to go in. All in all it was a great vacation and we loved seeing everyone.

Before we went to California, Laura's three kids Christina, Jared and Analisa came to stay with us for a week while Laura went on a cruise. Ayden had a tone of fun with them and all the kids were great! I cant believe how grown up and responsable Christina is. While they were here we went to the Zoo, the petting Zoo, Lava Hot Springs, and a Jungle Gym/Arcade. It was nice to spend some time with them and Ayden missed them once they left. They are all special amazing children and we love them so much. I cant say that I feel the same way about there dog puffs who unfortunatly was here with them I thought that I liked all doggs until I spent some time with that one.

2 comments:

Updates From The Outback said...

Julee Dear,
I am amazed at your strong feelings pertaining to Puffs. You must truly be your father's daughter. As pertaining to all the other comments about my wonderful grandchildren, You made me realize how much I miss them, and how special all of you are. Love, Dad

Updates From The Outback said...

A great recap. Sounds like you've had a good summer. (I totally relate to your feelings about Puffs.)